Monday, July 30, 2012

The Aliens Were Out To Get Me

Well last night I had an alien/UFO dream. I know though why I had that one. I watched a program on NatGeo about UFO sightings. Hiker did not wake me up again this morning, but I woke up around 6:20 am. Fed her and let her go outside and then went back to bed until 7:00 am. We had a dog-walking date with Jean and her dogs. One of her dogs was acting like he didn't feel well and he had the “runs” so she didn't stay as long for the backyard “play” session today. Hiker is still very “shy” with her dogs and still won't really play with them much. I will be so glad when we go into fall and our weather gets cooler so Hiker and I can start going on hikes in the hills again. I get so bored just sitting around in the house because it is too hot to go outside. Took another “nap” today, by that I mean I stretched out on the sofa, closed my eyes and I think I dozed, but didn't go into a deep sleep. Hiker was once again stretched out next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay