Saturday, July 21, 2012

I Bought It

Was sleeping pretty well last night but then suddenly woke up around 3:30 am and could not go back to sleep. I tried reading, tried watching TV and tried messing around on the computer but still could not go back to sleep. Hiker was in another part of the house and she came in my room around 6:00 am to get me up to feed her and let her outside. I stayed in bed, trying to doze off until around 7:30 but decided to go ahead and get up and take Hiker for her walk. We did a 1.5 mile walk this morning and we walked through Discovery Park. Too cool this time of day for rattlers. This afternoon, I went over to the furniture store and bought the couch. They will delivery it sometime Wednesday. They will call me Monday sometime to give me a 3-hour window of when they will be her on Wednesday. I was told that the delivery guys will not move my old couch out to the garage because of insurance issues, so I'll have to try to move it out there myself. Retailers sure don't offer the kind of service our mother's and father's used to get years ago. Everyone is so afraid of being sued for something. Got up to 102° here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay