Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lazy Day

Another night of not being able to go to sleep. Took a sleep aid and Hiker woke me up around 6:00 am to go potty. Went back to bed and slept until about 7:45 am. Got up and took Hiker out for a 1.5 mile walk and then came home, had breakfast and put a load of laundry in the machine. Balanced my check book which should be really easy since I pay 99% of my bills online, but I had made a mistake in my math and it took me about 30 minutes to find it. Called my neighbor/groomer and made a dog walking date with her on Monday morning. Hopefully this will help Hiker to get used to her and her dogs. Felt a little light headed today. Might be the heat or it might be because I have not been getting much sleep. Been watching scary movies on Lifetime Movie Channel all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay