Monday, July 2, 2012

Staying Cool In The House

Got out early to walk Hiker and then came home to have breakfast. After breakfast I headed out for some errands. I took the last load of Ben's things to the Goodwill then I stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up some lettuce and tomatoes and also dropped off some old eyeglasses at their Optical Department. They donate them to the needy. Went by Sam's Club and filled the 4Runner with gas and then went inside to pick up some Osteo Bi-Flex. I've been having some really bad joint pains and my brother Ron suggested I try the Osteo Bi-Flex. Got home around 10:30 am and it was already 80° but we are still cooler here in SoCal than most of the states in the middle of the country. I'm noticing that I am having trouble getting accustomed to where I put my things since I removed all of Ben's belongings and put mine in different places. After having everything in the same place for over 18 years, it's hard when you first move them. I've noticed a lot of helicopters flying around our valley yesterday and today. I'm guessing they are on fire watch because of the 4th of July coming up. Noticed a lot of people heading out for the holiday week this morning. Motor homes, trailers, off-road vehicles, saw several of them leaving town. Didn't do much the rest of the day. I started a new jigsaw puzzle which won't take very long as it is only 300 pieces, but I have a few other puzzles to put together after this one.

Don't think I could get Hiker to do this.

1 comment:

  1. It turned 80 here from a 100 degree day once clouds and a little bit of rain came about. A welcome change. Sounds like you had a good errand running day and our family likes working puzzles. Katy gets more of them worked than I do but I enjoy stopping and helping to put in the pieces. George's Mom works them daily! You should have been at her yard sale. You'd have had lots practically free. lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay