Friday, January 4, 2013

3 Nice Days In A Row

Got up around 6:15 am this morning to get ready for a dog walk with Jean. It was 32° outside. We did our walk around 7:30 am and then let the dog play in my back yard for awhile. Went over to Subway around 11 am and brought a sandwich home to have for lunch. I still had almost $7 on a Subway gift card and I still have just under a dollar on it after today's purchase. Around 1 pm, I put Hiker in the car and we headed over to Central Park in Saugus and once again, I let Hiker lead the way, so we “zig-zagged” around the park. It's kind of fun to let her lead because I never know where we are going to end up. She didn't go into the dog park today, but she stopped and looked through the fence at some English Bulldogs playing with a Frisbee. It was another clear and beautiful day.

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you are getting out there and walking every day with your trusty companion. Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay