Saturday, January 12, 2013

Chilly All Day

When I got up at 6:15 am this morning to let Hiker outside, the thermometer on the patio said it was 24°. When Hiker came back in, we both ran back into the bedroom and dove under the covers. When we got brave enough to come out again, it was still on 30° on the patio. Much too cold to go for a morning walk. Had a headache until I ate lunch and that seemed to help it go away. I remember I had a slight headache when I went to bed last night. I think it's because I need new eyeglasses but I don't want to go for that until after I see my ophthalmologist in February. Finally got warm enough to take Hiker for a short walk down in Discovery Park. Most of the day we were just lazy and stayed inside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay