Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cloudy Sunday

Another dark, cloudy, gray morning. I must have rained last night because everything was wet when I let Hiker outside at 6:30 am. Went back to bed until 8 am. By then, everything was dry, but still looked like it could rain at any moment. Had some breakfast and Hiker and I went over to get my Lotto tickets. Came back and put a load of laundry in the washer and then did my weekly vacuuming. I kept hoping the sun would come out like it did yesterday so I could take Hiker out for a walk, but every time it looked like it would, within seconds it looked like it would start to rain. I finally decided to just light a fire and just stay inside all warm and toasty.

1 comment:

  1. Good decision, Kay... to stay in & light a fire!!

    --Andrea
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay