Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Typical Tuesday

30° when Hiker and I woke up this morning. I had to get out of bed and get ready to go to the Senior Center for my grief group. Just about all of the usual member of the group were there. I think we have all gotten to the point where we don't really care what the group conversation will be for that day, just as long as we are all there together with other people who understand us. We have all become great friends and we seem to really enjoy each other's company. A few of us went over to the Stone Fire Grill for lunch after group. Jim, who has become “one of the girls” goes with us a lot now, which we are really happy about. We've tried to get some of the other guys to go and they always bow out. Makes us wonder if they are afraid to go out with us crazy ladies. LOL. It didn't get very warm again here today and there were high thin clouds so it was not as pretty outside as it was yesterday. I'm hoping tomorrow is a nice day because Hiker and I are taking Jean for a hike over in Pico Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay