Thursday, January 24, 2013

Boring, Rainy Day

I noticed it was sprinkling last night when I went to bed and when I woke up this morning at 6 am to let Hiker outside, it was raining. When she came back in I thought “what a perfect morning to sleep in” so we went back to bed for 2 hours. I dozed off, but it was raining pretty hard and it kept waking me up. All morning long, Hiker kept going in and out. I watched her and she was not going out to go potty. She would just wander around a little then come back into the house. I told her I thought she was doing it just to get dried off because it feels good when I rub her down with the towel. I lit a fire in the fireplace around 11:30 am. Even though the rain had stopped, it was still very cloudy and chilly outside. Around 1:45, the sun started coming out but then it went away again by 2:45. So I spent a very boring day at home on the sofa watching TV all day.

2 comments:

  1. Think of it this way, Kay... you don't have to shovel rain. :-)

    Just a couple inches of snow for us last night but at our daughter's place... just 50 miles northeast... they got 12 inches of the white stuff... added to the inch or two they have gotten daily all this week.

    I hope tomorrow will be sunny & bright for you & Hiker.

    --Andrea
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rain, I love dogs, I don't love rain and dogs.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay