Saturday, January 5, 2013

Did A 2 Mile Walk Today

Got up at 8 am and did a load of laundry. Sat around watching TV since it was still pretty chilly outside. Before I knew it, it was lunch time. Had lunch and then took Hiker into the back yard and played ball with her for awhile. We went back through the garage and I said “Hiker, after my lunch settles in my stomach, I'll take you for a ride in the car and find somewhere we can go for a walk”. When I got to the door that goes into the house, I noticed Hiker was not behind me. I turned to look for her and she was sitting on the other side of the 4Runner. I went around to see what she was doing and she was waiting for me to open the car door so she could get it. Guess she thought we were leaving right then (LOL). She sure loves to ride in the car. Between 12:30 and 1:00 pm, I took Hiker in the car over to the Lost Canyon Trail Head. I had never walked that portion of the bicycle trail. We did 2 miles. There were a lot of people on the trail both biking and walking. It was not as pretty outside today as it has been the past 2 or 3 days. We had high, thin clouds and a storm coming in tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay