Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Beautiful Day For A Walk Around The Lake

The wind was really howling here last night. The weather people on the local news said the gusts here in Santa Clarita were over 60 mph. It was not as cold this morning because of the wind. Hiker and I slept in until 8 am and had breakfast. Just before 10 am I headed up to Costco. Ben and I used to shop there all the time until they built our Sam's Club. I prefer Sam's Club because their membership is cheaper and the store feels brighter and cleaner than the Costco, but I still keep my membership at Costco because they have some things that I cannot get at Sam's. But I noticed today that there are also a lot of things I cannot get at Costco that Sam's has. Costco makes you buy 2 bottles of milk and 4 cartons of orange juice. I can get single bottles at Sam's. I also noticed that Costco charges more for their vitamins and supplements than Sam's does. So tomorrow morning I'll head over to Sam's Club to get what I could not get at Costco this morning. This afternoon I took Hiker over to Bridgeport Lake and let her watch the ducks. She also saw a snowy egret standing on the banks and she tried to go after it. Thought she was going to pull me into the water (LOL). I was getting tired of walking at Discovery Park all the time so decided to walk in a different area. It was such a beautify day outside even though it was a little windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay