Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wasted Trip To The Mall

I had planned on washing and waxing my car today but heard that we are supposed to have rain tomorrow and maybe Friday, so decided to wait until we have about a week of nice days. No need to make it all nice just for the weather to mess it up. Hiker and I went to the bank and then over to Wal-Mart. I needed to pick up some of the refrigerated food I buy for her. Came home and then took her for a 1.89 mile walk. Had high, thin clouds and a little bit of sun. After lunch I headed over to the mall to JCPenney because I had a $10 reward certificate for using my credit card. I must have walked up and down every isle in that store and found absolutely nothing to buy. I used to love the JCPenney Outlet, but the regular stores seem to cater to the young, not to us “old” ladies. When I got home, Hiker kept barking at me like she was trying to tell me something. I don't know what she wanted. I think she has gotten used to going in the car somewhere and going for a walk. Just came in from playing in the backyard with Hiker. It is starting to get really cloudy now.


2 comments:

  1. I can't find anything at Penney's either anymore. I agree with you... they carry only "young folks clothes" now. :-/ *bleh*

    Glad you got to go outside anyway. I would have liked to take a ride on the bike today but Dan had to go up to Michigan for work today so... no dice. And tomorrow it's supposed to rain here. The weatherman's none too correct these days so hopefully he'll be wrong about the rain tomorrow!! :)

    Have a good evening!!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a hard time finding anything anymore. Oh well. Hiker is so dang cute! We're supposed to get snow this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay