Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Good Day At Group

Slept really well last night after my day out with the girls. When we got up this morning to let Hiker outside, noticed that it is getting colder in the mornings again. It was 32° this morning. When we were having the Santa Anna Winds, the mornings were in the high 50's. They say we have a chance of rain this weekend. We really do need it. Things are really dry here in SoCal. Good grief group session today. Most of the regulars were there and we had a couple of “new” people join us. A lot of good discussion. Our “usual” lunch group went to Cathy's Deli after for lunch. I noticed when I was driving home that the high, thin clouds are coming back. Hiker was excited to see me when I came in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay