Saturday, January 26, 2013

At Least We Got Out Today

I woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach ache, also had a slight head ache. Was hoping I was not coming down with the flu. Woke up again just before 6 am and let Hiker outside. We went back to bed and I slept until almost 8 am. Felt better when I got out of bed. It rained most of the night but when we got up this morning the sun was starting to shine. The bushes in my neighbors yard looked so petty with the sun shining on the water droplets. After breakfast, I did a load of laundry and then made some banana bread. I was watching TV the weather outside was getting really nice. Almost 70° with sun, big white fluffy clouds and blue sky. I was thinking about taking Hiker out for a walk when the phone rang. It was Jean. She wanted to know if I'd like to take the dogs out for a walk, so off we went. I'm glad we got out because I feel better now and Hiker was going crazy staying in the house. By 2:30 pm the sun had once again vanished behind the clouds and they say we may have more rain tonight and into tomorrow. Just got a card from “Tags Vet Clinic” in the mail that Hiker is due for her Rattlesnake Vaccine Booster. Guess I will take her this Thursday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a much better day today... and I'm so glad for you. Rest well this evening.

    PS- A rattlesnake vaccine... I can't even imagine!

    --Andrea
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay