Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Back To "Normal"

Slept in a little bit this morning. We had planned on doing a morning hike over behind Hart Park but Keith had a “stomach problem” so we figured it was best not to go. I made breakfast and we settled down to watch TV. I signed up for Netflix Streaming Service last night on my smart TV. I get the first month free, so if I don't like it, I can always cancel before the month is up. Keith and I watched “Radio” last night. I had heard of it but didn't know what it was about. Turned out to be a very good movie. Started getting very windy here around 10:30 am and a red flag fire weather warning was called for the Santa Clarita Valley. Keith headed home around 12:30. Amazing how quiet the house becomes when it's just me and Hiker. Hiker really settles down after Keith leaves. She is sad that he's gone home and she just lies on the sofa sleeping. I think he wears her out (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay