Thursday, May 30, 2013

Did Not Do Much All Day

Woke up with no specific plans for today. It was beautiful outside this morning and cool. Hiker loves to ride in the car and since she didn't get to go with me up to Vasquez yesterday, I decided to take her for a morning drive. Didn't really go anywhere special, just drove around and enjoyed the scenery. Came home and mopped my kitchen floor and then just basically spent the rest of the day watching TV. Just felt like a “do nothing day”, so that's what I did. My thermometer on the patio said it was 85° but it felt a lot hotter than that. They say we are going to be in the 100's Saturday. Have our dog walk/play date with Jean tomorrow. I have to check with her to see if she can take me to my ophthalmologist on July 19th. They just called and said he wants to see me then and take more pictures of the inside of my eye.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay