Saturday, May 11, 2013

Feels Like A Summer Day

Watched “Runaway Bride” on Netflix last night. I had never seen it before. I was not really impressed with it. Hiker brought her new squeaky toy to bed with us and I eventually had to take it away from her and hide it because she would not stop playing with it and making all kinds of noise. We got up at 7 am and headed right out for a walk because I knew it was going to be in the 90's here today. By 12:30 pm it was 95° on my patio. Did a load of laundry while watching several episodes of “Storm Chasers”. By 2 pm it was 98° on my patio. I went outside to play some ball with Hiker, but we didn't stay outside too long because it was so hot.

Here is a photo Judy (on my left) had a woman who was passing by take of Jean, Me & Judy at the marina yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay