Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Support Group/Lunch With Friends

Another cloudy morning when Hiker and I got out of bed. I headed over to the senior center this morning to attend my grief support group. We have about 15 regular members now who are there just about every week. Went over to Cathy's Deli with 6 of the ladies for lunch. I left a little early because I had to stop by Wal-Mart to pick up some food for Hiker. Wal-Mart sells the Fresh Pet refrigerated foods that she loves. I try to mix up what I feed her so she won't get bored with her meals. I give her dry food in the morning and the refrigerated food in the evening. Keith and I are always saying that the refrigerated food smells so good, that we almost feel like eating it (LOL). It is all natural. It is chicken, rice, carrots, and spinach. No preservatives or additives. Hiker was at the door to greet me when I arrived home. Every Tuesday, she “helps” me put the trash bins out by the curb and then she goes with me up to the mailbox. She knows my habits and she has my routine down pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay