Sunday, May 26, 2013

Not A Bad Sunday

Slept in this morning. I had thought about taking Hiker for a morning hike but when I got up to let her outside at 6 am, my muscles were sore from shampooing the carpet yesterday. We went back to bed until 8 am then got up, had some breakfast and went to get my lottery tickets. When we got back, I took Hiker for a 2.5 mile walk. It was such a beautiful morning. Lots of people out for walks, rides, etc. Hiker even saw some horses up close and personal. She was a little afraid at first but settled down after she saw they were not coming near her. The graffiti idiots were out last night. I most have taken about 8 or 10 photos of graffiti and turned it into the city via their iPhone app. It gives them the exact location where the graffiti is via satellite and gives them the pictures. They probably won't get out to clean it up until Tuesday since tomorrow is a holiday. I brought Hiker back home and then headed over to Big Lots as I saw that they had some window blinds on sale and I needed new ones for two of my front windows. Well when I got them home, I found they were not “mini-blinds” so I had to take them back. Watched “La Bamba (the Ritchie Valens story)” on Encore today. Took me back to my childhood with that music. This was the movie that introduced Lou Diamond Phillips. Now I watch him on “Longmire”. All of the singers that were portrayed in the movie are now dead...Ritchie, Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper, Jackie Wilson, Eddie Cochran. Nice weather here all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay