Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stay At Home Day

Woke up feeling like crap this morning. Stuffy head, headache, fatigue etc. Thought maybe I was coming down with something as one of our ladies in the group said she was coming down with a cold and she was sitting right next to me Tuesday, but then got to thinking it might be “drug withdrawal” because I forgot to take my B/P meds yesterday morning and didn't realize it until afternoon. They say not to take them if it's been that many hours...to just wait until the next day and take them at the normal time. This is the first time in about 8 years I've forgotten to take them. The last time it happened I was still working and I remember I had the same reaction/symptoms that time. I had planned on doing some more carpet shampooing, but decided to put it off until Saturday and just veg out all day today. One thing I've learned since I've gotten older is that I do not need to do anything when I don't feel good. I don't have anything else planned for Saturday anyway. I was feeling a little lonely today. I'm sure it's because in a little more than 2 weeks it will be the second anniversary of Ben's passing. It's funny how you don't dwell on it, but it's always there. Hiker was outside and kept barking at me to come out and play with her, so I did for a little while, then I just sat in the sun for awhile. The sun kept going in and out and a strong breeze was blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay