Friday, May 10, 2013

Beautiful Day In Ventura With Friends

Watched another movie on Netflix last night. Ben and I very rarely went out to see a movie so there are so many of them that I have never seen. Last night I watched one called “A Little Bit Of Heaven” with Kate Hudson. Made me cry. Plus in the movie she had a dog and I was so worried about what was going to happen to him when she died from the cancer. Had a dog walk with Jean and then she and I headed out to meet up with my friend Judy and the 3 of us went to Ventura for the day. It was a beautiful day in Ventura. We wandered around the thrift shops and then had lunch at the Busy Bee 50's diner. Headed over to the marina and went through the gift shops. We ran out of time and didn't get to go to the beach so we will have to do that next time. We got home around 5 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay