Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Lazy Sunday

Hiker and I got up around 7:30 am and headed over to Bridgeport Lake to take a 2 mile walk. There were a lot of people out walking their dogs this morning. Hiker wanted to say “hi” to some of them, but a lot of the people didn't want to let her. Maybe their dogs don't get along with other dogs. We were walking along the sidewalk and a duck came out from the bushes right in front of us. It startled Hiker a little, then she wanted to go after it, but I didn't let her, so she just watched it run away from us. It was a beautiful morning but then started getting hot outside around 11 am. When we got home, Hiker went outside as she does every morning. She alternates between lying in the sun and then in the shade on the patio. While she was outside, I did a load of laundry, vacuumed and put clean sheets on my bed. Since Hiker does not like the vacuum, it is best for me to do that housework when she is not in the house. I watched the movie “First Daughter” on the Hallmark Channel. It was pretty good. Then I watched “The Way We Were” on Amazon. Would you believe I had never seen “The Way We Were”?




1 comment:

  1. The pictures around the lake are beautiful. Glad you and Hiker enjoyed a great Sunday. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay