Monday, August 5, 2013

Average Day

Today was Hiker's first dog walk with her three buddies (Jean's dogs) in over a week. She was so excited this morning. She was lying on my bed while I was getting dressed and I asked her if she was excited about seeing Sassy, Charlie and Timmy. As you know, Hiker does not have a tail, but she still has that muscle at her butt that wiggles when she's happy and when I mentioned the other dogs names, that muscle was wiggling like crazy. She had so much fun running around the back yard with them when we got back to my house and let them have their play date. Jean and I planned our strategy for car shopping on Wednesday, figuring how much money I want for my trade ins (I have their Blue Book value) and to figure how much I wanted to offer on the car during negotiations. Tomorrow Jean and I are going to the Ventura County Fair, so I won't be online until tomorrow evening. I didn't know what to do with myself during lunch today. I usually watch Y&R while I'm eating lunch, but since Time Warner dropped CBS, I'll have to watch Y&R tonight at 7 pm on TVGN. What really makes me mad is that I'll miss “Under The Dome” tonight and tonight is when they find a smaller dome in the woods with an “egg” inside of it. After lunch, I put Hiker in the Corolla for another ride to use up some gasoline. I drove the outer perimeter of the Santa Clarita Valley and the gauge shows I'm down between ¾ of a tank and ½ of a tank, so there is probably still about 8 gallons of gas in the tank. Got up to about 95° here today which is about 5° warmer than it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay