Saturday, August 17, 2013

Spending The Day With My Brother

Hiker and I got up and took a nice walk this morning and then I came home and did a load of laundry while waiting for Keith to arrive. Hiker was so excited when he got here. I knew that he would be arriving around 10:30 am so I told her to watch out the front window for him which she did. When she saw him pull into the drive way, she started "screaming" and ran to the front door to meet him. She was yapping and jumping up and down. He finally had to get down on the floor and play with her to get her to settle down. She loves him so much. Keith and I went over to Round Table Pizza for lunch and then headed out to do a few errands. Came back home to be with Hiker and we played some Wii games for awhile. Now we are trying to figure out where to go to get some dinner.

2 comments:

  1. GLAD Hiker is happy to be visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had such a lovely time together. I'll get to see my brother today too. Yae!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay