Thursday, August 15, 2013

Another Lazy Day

Not only did I fall asleep yesterday afternoon while sitting on the sofa, I dozed off last night while watching a movie on Amazon Prime. Went to bed at 9:30 pm and fell asleep immediately which is nice since a few weeks ago I was lying wide awake at 2 am. Got up around 7:15 am and took Hiker for a 2 mile walk. I love the mornings we've been having. They feel so much like fall, but then by around 9 am, it is already getting very hot. At noon today, it was already 95° here. After the walk and breakfast, I headed over to the bank, then up to Costco. Don't know what was with Hiker today. She was “pacing”. I've never seen her do that before. She just kept walking a circle around the sofa. I was wondering if she knew Keith was supposed to come today and since he has not shown up, she is pacing. I watched a very strange movie on Amazon Prime called “The Cabin In the Woods” and when I say strange I really mean freaky strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay