Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Got Such A Great Deal

What a long day! I got up at 6 am because Jean and I were going to try to get over to the Toyota dealer before the sales people arrived, but it didn't work out that way. We were so glad it didn't. I got the nicest sales person at Frontier Toyota in Santa Clarita. His name was Jesse Livitski. He was so honest. The first thing he asked is what I was looking for and when I told him he asked if I wanted a moon/sun roof and navigation system. He told me right away that the difference between having these items and not having them was about $2500. I told him I wasn't really interested in them, so we started going around the lot looking at the cars. I told him exactly what I wanted, but he didn't have it in the color I wanted. He had me drive one anyway and told me that if I liked it, he would get me the color I wanted from another dealer. We went inside to start negotiations when the owner of Frontier Toyota walked by and Jesse asked him to stop and meet me. We spoke about the dealership and I told him how many years I've done business there and after he left, the owner went over to the finance guys and told them to “take good care of me”. Well the did! The found the color I wanted at the Northridge dealership and told them to bring it up. In the meantime we did a little more negotiating with the finance guy and we stuck a deal. When the car from Northridge arrived it had some “extras” on it that were not on the one they had priced for me, but that didn't matter, I got all those extras for the same price they had quoted me. I saved over $2500 on the car so I am really happy. Jesse also gave me (and Jean) free key chains that the sell in their gift shop that had dogs on them after he found out we loved dogs. He also to me that when I'm almost out of the tank of gas they gave me (which was full) to come by the dealership and he will give me another free tank of gas. He was really a fun guy, and he was actually very cute. He sat and talked with us for hours while we were waiting for the car to be delivered and washed and gassed up. He brought us soft drinks and another employee brought us candy bars. If you live in Santa Clarita and are thinking about buying a Toyota, definitely go to Frontier and ask for Jesse and tell him I sent you. Hiker was so excited to see me when I came home, but Jean and I decided to go over to Backwoods Inn for an early dinner and we didn't get back again until about 4:30 pm.

Me and Jesse, my sales person


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay