Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Too Humid!

Didn't really sleep in today since I had to go up to Wal-Mart this morning. I always end up spending way more than I planned to when I go to Wal-Mart. Wonder why that is? (LOL). By the time I got home at a little after 9 am it was already about 85° and humid outside, so it was too hot to take Hiker out for a walk. Probably won't get her out for a walk tomorrow morning either unless I get up really early because I am going over to one of my friends house (a woman from my support group) to look at her computer and see if I can clean it out some and speed it up a little for her. I did promise Hiker that I would take her for a ride in the car this afternoon, so we did that right after lunch. It was too hot and muggy to even get out of the car, but she was happy just to have a ride. My neighbor Jean and I have been discussing taking a trip over to Simi Valley when it gets cooler for a visit to the Reagan Library. Ben and I went there many years ago and Jean has never been there, so thought it would make a nice day trip for us. Probably won't do it until late September or early October. Didn't do much else today, so it was a lazy, hot, muggy day here in SoCal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay