Monday, March 4, 2013

Busy Morning But Relaxing Afternoon

Got up early and did a dog walk/play date with Jean and her dogs. Hiker kept trying to get Charlie to play but he is still intimated by her for some reason. Today was the first time Hiker has ever tried to get him to play. Maybe eventually they will. Made breakfast and then headed over to fill my Corolla with gas ($4.199 per gallon) and then went to Wal-Mart to get a few things and then across the street to Sam's Club to get some other stuff. While at Wal-Mart, I picked up two new stuffed hedgehogs for Hiker. Her other two were getting so old that their squeakers no longer worked and the were so dirty that even when I washed them, they didn't come out looking very good. It was time for new ones. When I got home with them, I put the bag they were in on the floor and Hiker went to see what was inside the bag. As soon as she saw them, she took both of them out of the bag and started playing with them and didn't stop for over an hour. Hiker heard the closing music of “The Young And The Restless” again and started pawing at me to take her out somewhere in the car. We drove over to the Quigley Open Space in Newhall and walk and took a short hike on the Fox Loop Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay