Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Good Group Session - Good Lunch

I hate this time change. I am so sleepy when I wake up in the morning and then I'm a little grumpy the rest of the day. I wish they would just pick either standard time or daylight saving time and just leave it on one or the other all year. Besides, you still use your lights just as much so you don't save electricity. Now instead of having to turn them on early in the evening, you have to turn them on in the morning. But I've heard that the real reason they change the time is because retailers have found that during daylight saving time people have more sunlight in the evening so they go out more after dinner and spend money more than they do when we are on standard time. During standard time, people tend to go home from work and stay inside. So it's all about the money, just like everything else. Had a good session at the Grief Support Group today. After group several of us went to Cathy's Deli for lunch. When we left to head home a couple of women came by with 2 beautiful Lab and they were both "pure white". They were Beau and Buddy. Beau was 3 years old and Buddy was 4 years old. I had never seen a pure white "golden" retriever. There were so sweet too. When I got home, Hiker wanted me to come out and play with her ball. It was 85° and felt very warm so I didn't stay out in the sun too long. Also discovered that my criss-cross shredder quit working so now I'll have to go up to Wal-Mart tomorrow and see if I can get a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay