Friday, March 8, 2013

Dark And Cloudy All Day

Had to cancel our morning dog walk/play date with Jean and her dogs. I woke up a little after 3 am and it was pouring down rain and was still raining when we were supposed to meet Jean. There is snow on all of the mountains around the Santa Clarita Valley and I heard that they closed Interstate 5 and that there is also a lot of snow up in Acton, CA about 15 miles from here. It's not cold enough for the snow to come down to the 1400 ft level where I live though. I was really hoping to get out for that dog walk because Hiker and I have not gone for a walk since last Monday. I just have not been in the mood to go out for a walk or hike for some reason. Don't know if I have a slight bug or if I just ate something that did not agree with me. I have been having stomach problems all day so I guess it's a good thing that it's been raining off and on all day so and I have not gone outside much. Just been vegging out on the sofa most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay