Friday, March 15, 2013

Fun Lunch With The Lockheed Girls

Slept in for a little while. Actually was watching TV more than sleeping. I had on an old “Matlock” episode. Went up to Palmdale to have lunch with some of my Lockheed retired girlfriends. Sandi Owens and DeDee Parenteau rode up with me and we met Kay Limpus and Judy Holdt at the Hometown Buffet up there. The Hometown Buffet here in Santa Clarita closed down several months ago, so I' surprised that the one in Palmdale is still open. They didn't get very crowded like they used to. We always have so much fun when we all get together. Warm again today but not quite as bad as it has been. Only got into the mid-80's instead of the mid-90's. Was a little windy too so I'm thinking that is why it was a little cooler. When I got home from the lunch, I changed from my jeans into some shorts. A couple of the girls said they had already turned their A/C units on but I have not uncovered mine yet. If it stays this warm I think I will uncover it and try it to make sure it is working properly before the really hot weather gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay