Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Did SoCal Skip Over Spring And Go Right Into Summer?

Hiker and I slept in until 8 am. She would not let me sleep any later than that. She went outside around 6:30 am and we went back to bed then she tried to get me up around 7 am and I told her to lay down and go back to sleep and she did. But then at 8 am she started kissing me and would not leave me alone, so we got up. I made breakfast and then headed over to Wal-Mart to get a new paper shredder. Got the exact same kind I had last time. They keep going up in price. I think I paid about $15 for the last one and I paid $25 for this new one. Came home and took Hiker out for a morning walk. She saw her dog friend Sophie along the way and she met a chocolate lab named Ruby. We had met Ruby once before when Ruby got out of her backyard and came running over to say hi. After lunch, I took Hiker out for another walk inside of our gated community. Was HOT out there, 90° according to my thermometer at 2:30 pm. I did my first Wii workout. Did 26 minutes of aerobics and worked up a sweat, but I don't like the way the Mii does not move with me like it should. So I did 2 walks and a Wii workout today. That's a lot of exercise for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay