Monday, March 18, 2013

Ordinary Day

I have gotten used to my habit of letting Hiker outside to potty around 6 am and then going back to bed until 8 am. Didn't do that when Jean was able to go on the dog walks because she likes to go early. After breakfast I headed over to Sam's Club to pick up a few things and to put gasoline in the 4Runner. Gas prices have come down a little but I still paid $4.079 for regular. Soon the oil companies will be switching over to the “summer blend” which means prices will go up again. After lunch, Hiker and I went over to Jean's house and got Timmy as it was his turn to go for a walk with Hiker. After the walk, we sat and talked with Jean for awhile. She goes back to her doctor on Wednesday for him to see how her foot is doing. When Hiker and I came home, noticed that it was starting to get cloudy. They keep saying we may get a little rain on Wednesday.

Here is a photo of Hiker and Timmy while out on their walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay