Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Friday All

Hiker and I played with her big red ball in the backyard this morning. She loves running around the year with it. Around 9:15 am, we went up to Jean's and got Charlie to take him for a walk then went back and sat with Jean for awhile. She is now able to walk around some but the doctor told her not to go outside yet. Beautiful morning. After lunch, I decided to wash the Corolla. I wish I could keep it in the garage with the 4Runner but with the shelving and the fridge and the freezer, I can only get one vehicle in the garage. After I did the car, I pulled a few weeds in the front yard. Don't want the community coming after me for having weeds on the slope. Got up to around 82° today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay