Saturday, March 30, 2013

Relaxing Saturday

For some reason, I had trouble going to sleep last night. I remember looking at the clock at midnight and I was still wide awake. We slept until around 7:30 am and then got up and I made breakfast. Keith and I decided to stay home most of today. I had to wait for the gardener and I wanted to do a load of laundry. We watched a move called “Dark Night Of The Scarecrow” which had always been one of Ben's favorite movies. Keith had never seen it before. After the movie I made lunch and then Keith and I headed over to the bank so I could use the ATM. We then came back home and picked up Hiker and took her over to Bridgeport Lake for an afternoon walk. The weather was beautiful...around 80°.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay