Thursday, March 7, 2013

Got My Corolla Back

Dark and cloudy when Hiker and I got up this morning. Around 8:10 am, the Toyota dealer called to tell me my car was ready. They open at 8 am but the service manager told me that he mentioned to the mechanic last night that I wanted to get it back early because I had an afternoon appointment, so the mechanic came in a 7 am to finish it. Thought that was nice of him. After I picked up the car, I went by home and picked up Hiker because she has not gotten to go walking for 2 days and I know she loves to ride in the car and I had to run some errands, so took her along. I purchased some exercise software online for my Wii game console, but the two accessories I need did not come with it. I need the Wii resistance band and the leg strap for the Wii Active Workouts. I checked at Wal-Mart and Best Buy, but they only carry the remotes...they don't carry the items I need. I'll try Game Stop tomorrow to see if they have them. If not, I will have to purchase them on Amazon. When we got back home, I was just getting ready to make lunch. Went to wash my hands and found that the water was turned off. I called the office and they said they have a broken pipe at the clubhouse so they had to turn everyone's water off to fix it. Went to see my tax man this afternoon. I was a little worried that I would have to pay this year but he said he thinks I'll be OK. I just give him my paperwork and then he calls back in about a week telling me to come and pick up my returns. Stayed very dark and cloudy here all day. Supposed to have rain tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay