Sunday, June 23, 2013

Afternoon At Hart Park

For some reason I could not fall asleep last night. Usually I fall asleep on the sofa around 9 pm watching a Netflix movie, but last night I was still wide awake at 1 am. I even went out to look at the moon because everyone on Facebook kept telling me how neat it looked. The moon didn't look much different to me but that's probably because we have too many lights here at night. I finally took a sleeping pill and fell asleep after 1:30 am. I had strange dreams, probably brought on by the pill. I drempt that I found some money, a $100 bill, a $10 bill and a $5 bill. They were all very clear to me. I've always heard that if you dream about money that coins mean good luck but bills mean bad luck. Hope that is not true. I also drempt that there was this strange guy who thought he was a vampire. What's in those sleeping pills? LOL! Hiker woke me up a little after 6 am to go outside. When she came back inside, we went back to bed until 8 am. I fell back to sleep immediately and my alarm woke me up. Hiker and I went over to Jean's at 11:30 to help her groom her dog Sassy and then, after taking Hiker back home, Jean and I went over to Heritage Junction in Newhall where our museums are. My friend RuthAnne took us on a tour of the train station and the small historic buildings and then we climbed up the hill and took the tour of the William S. Hart Mansion. Was overcast here most of the day so the temps stayed in the high 70's which was very nice.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay