Thursday, June 6, 2013

Another Nice Day

Slept in a little this morning. Hiker kept trying to make me get out of bed because she knew that I had promised to take her out for a morning walk. I wanted to sleep in because tomorrow (Friday) we have to get up early for our dog walk/play date with Jean and her dogs and Saturday morning, we have to get up around 5 am because we have to be up at Jean's house by 6:30 am to get ready for our community yard sale. Took Hiker over to Bridgeport Park for our walk. We walked around outside from the lake for awhile and then went inside and walked along the lake so Hiker could watch the ducks and geese. Lazed around the house the rest of the day, watching TV and messing around on my laptop.

1 comment:

  1. Bet Hiker enjoyed seeing those ducks and geese. Sometimes though the geese can get a little testy if you get too close. Have fun at the yard sale.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay