Saturday, June 15, 2013

Nice Day With Keith

We slept in a little this morning because we had not gotten much sleep Thursday night. I was lying in bed this morning thinking how good a breakfast out sounded so Keith and I headed over to Denny’s. I had a delicious ham and cheese omelet with hash browns and toast. I never go out to breakfast except when Keith and I go up to our brother Ron's for a visit so it was a treat. Later in the day, we went out looking around for some Wii games and accessories, but no one had anything we wanted so I guess I'll just check out Amazon. Came back home and got Hiker and took her over to Quigley Canyon Open Space for a short hike. Was about 80° to 85° outside. Keith will be leaving around 5 pm to head back down to Orange County.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay