Sunday, June 2, 2013

Simply Sunday

Slept in a little bit this morning. After having pancakes for breakfast, Hiker and I went to get my lottery ticket and then I came home and vacuumed. It's nice not to have so much of her hair to vacuum up and I don't even have to brush her this time of year since I had Jean cut her hair so short. It was already 75° by 9 am. By the time I got finished with my housework and laundry, it was too warm to take Hiker out for a walk as I don't want her to burn her paw pads on the hot pavement. She will get out tomorrow morning on her Monday dog walk with Jean's dogs. I spent the afternoon watching some documentaries on Netflix. Several of them were about American History, which I didn't pay too much attention to when I was in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay