Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Last Day Of June

I was having nightmares last night. I watched a movie on Netflix called “The Final Storm”. Usually movies like that do not bother me, but this one did and I tossed and turned most of the night. Hiker woke me up around 5 am but I made her go back to sleep for another hour. It was another day of staying inside all day due to the extremely hot weather. Watched some movies on “Hallmark Movie Channel” while Hiker stretched out on the sofa next to me. She loves burrowing under the pillows. Took Hiker outside to potty and to check the weather around 1:30 pm and it was so yucky out. Hiker did her thing and we both hurried back into the house. Watched an old movie on Netflix...”Move Over Darling” starring Doris Day and James Garner. Love those old movies.

Early Morning

Mid-morning

Afternoon

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay