Monday, June 17, 2013

Walk About Monday

Had our usual Monday morning dog walk/play date with Jean and her dogs. Hiker is 100% back to normal after her acting so strange Saturday night. I told Jean about how she was acting and we came to the conclusion that she was having separation anxiety from Keith after he left. I guess it should have been obvious because she was lying in the small bedroom in the exact spot where he had his overnight bag and she would also lay at the front door looking out as if she was watching for him to come back. Nice morning here. There were a lot of people out walking this morning between 7 am and 8 am. I did some housework and washed the drapes from my dining room and the front bedroom. After lunch, Hiker and I went over to Hart Park and walked around some. While in the area, we also visited the Veteran's Plaza and walked along the “Western Walk Of Stars” which is right out front of William S. Hart Park. It was about 90° so we tried to stay in the shade as much as possible.




1 comment:

  1. The Western Walk Of Stars sounds interesting. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay