Wednesday, June 26, 2013

And The Summer Heat Begins

Slept in a little and then headed over to Stater Brothers to do my grocery shopping. Got home around 9 am and it was already 80°. My A/C kicked on at 10:30 am. We are supposed to keep getting hotter each day and by Saturday and Sunday we are supposed to be in the 100's. I did some housework (mopped my bare floors), sweating the whole time even though my A/C was running. Was too hot to get out for a walk with Hiker this afternoon. It was already 90° at 12:30, so we spent the afternoon in the coolness of our home...me watching Netflix and Hiker barking at the trash trucks as they drove up and down the street stealing everyone's trash.

Hiker keeping an eye on the trash man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay