Monday, June 24, 2013

Overcast Day

Another night of not being able to go to sleep. I think I finally drifted off a little after midnight. Got up at 6 am and then headed out for our Monday dog walk with Jean. The sky was totally overcast...June Gloom. I prefer this to the 115° we had last summer. They are saying that we are going to get up to 101° by Friday. We let the dogs play for awhile in my backyard and then after Jean went home, Hiker and I had breakfast and I did a little housework. After I was done with that, I went out and cleaned up the dead gladiola stocks in my front flower bed. Thought I'd take advantage of the cool weather while we have it. It remained overcast all day, so being that it was perfect weather for a walk, I took Hiker over to the Iron Horse Trail Head for a nice afternoon walk. There were yellow wildflowers all over the place.


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay