Friday, June 28, 2013

TURN THE HEAT OFF!

Got up at 6 am and went for a dog walk with Jean at 7 am. It was already HOT here at that time. It was almost 80° when we started and there was no breeze at all. After the walk, we let the dogs play for awhile in my backyard and then Jean and I went over to Payless Shoe Source. I needed to buy some new walking shoes. The last ones that I bought at Wal-Mart, less than a year ago had come apart where the sole connects the top part of the shoe. Decided to go to Payless because they are having their BOGO sale. I got two pair of walking shoes for $45 + tax. We also stopped at a pet store and looked around. I bought a piece of a deer antler for Hiker. My friend Rick had suggested them to me awhile back and Hiker really seems to like chewing on them. After we got back home, Jean wanted me to come up to her house to help her connect and setup the new 24” Visio Smart WiFi TV she bought at Wal-Mart yesterday. She didn't know how to set up the wireless network so she could get Netflix, YouTube, etc. so I did all of that for her. The rest of the day, Hiker and I stayed inside because by 1 pm it was 100° on my patio. I may need to buy a new oscillating fan for my living room. I run them with the A/C because it moves the cold air around better. A plastic piece on the fan I had in my living room broke and it would not oscillate anymore. I'll check Wal-Mart next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay