Thursday, June 20, 2013

Normal Thursday

Got up a little after 7 am and had breakfast and then I went over to Wal-Mart. I needed to get Hiker the PetFresh refrigerated food that I give her at dinner time. Once again, there were a lot of RVs in the parking lot. As of today, it is officially summer. When I got home, I had to get rid of some weeds on the slope in my front yard and then I took Hiker for a short walk around the community. It was already getting hot so we only did about a mile. Hiker made me laugh this morning. I was watching the CBS2 News at 11 am. Hiker was lying on the sofa next to me. Josh Rubinstein (the meteorologist) was doing the weather and suddenly Hiker jumped up and started barking at him on the TV. I watch this news every day and she has never done that before. Guess this was the first time she really noticed it. We didn't do much all day because it was warm outside. I did go out and play ball with Hiker for a little while.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay