Thursday, June 13, 2013

Had A Nice Thursday

Slept in a little this morning. After breakfast, I had to run out and get a “bubble envelope” so I could send the CD back to Amazon for a refund, plus I had to go fill the 4Runner with gasoline and go to Sam's Club. Was 80° by 11 am here. Keith has been doing some contractual work for the company he used to work for and he emailed me and said that they want him to come up to Santa Clarita to do some sound testing tomorrow morning, so he said he will probably spend Friday and Saturday with me and then head home because his girls want him there for Father's Day on Sunday. After lunch, I took Hiker up to Canyon Country Park where we walked around for almost 1 ½ miles. While there we saw a woman who had an Australian Cattle Dog. It was a little bigger than Hiker, but had the same colors and almost the same markings and also didn't have a tail. I wanted to take a photo of the 2 of them together but the woman was on her phone and it sounded like it was a “business” call and I didn't want to disturb her to ask if it was OK to take a picture of her dog. The just stood there and stared at each other. It was kind of funny.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay