Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just Home From The Park

Hiker had trouble waking me up this morning. She kept whimpering and finally started licking me and that woke me up. After breakfast, I headed over to Wal-Mart to do a little shopping. People must already be on vacation as there were more trailers and motor homes in the Wal-Mart parking lot. You can always tell when they are spending the night there because they park on the perimeters of the lot and usually cluster together. There were a lot of people inside the store too. It was around 9:30 am. I picked up another “Pocket Hose” for my backyard. I liked the one in the front yard so much because it doesn't kink, so I decided to get another one. After lunch, Hiker and I went over to Central Park for a nice afternoon walk. Not too many people in the park today. I noticed on the way home, some of the schools are still in session. We have so many different school districts here in Santa Clarita and they all seem to have different schedules. Got up to 80° here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay