Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hot, Hot, Saturday

I woke up around 4 am this morning and I didn't think I was going to go back to sleep, so I turned the TV on and in about 10 minutes, I had fallen back to sleep. Woke up again around 6:11 am and let Hiker outside to go potty.
Got up and had some breakfast and got the laundry into the washer since I wanted to get it done before Keith got here.
Hiker knew Keith was coming and she kept watching for him. Every time she head a car door outside, she went to the door to see if it was him. When he finally did get here, she started whimpering and got all excited.
Keith and I headed over to the bank and then we went to the local car wash where I had my car washed and hand waxed. While they were working on it, we walked over to Everest to have lunch.
Came back by home and then went over to Best Buy as I needed to buy some color ink for my printer, plus I was looking at the laptops. I might be buying a new one because mine has been acting up even though it is a little less than 5 years old. I saw that they had a Toshiba with a 17” screen (which is the screen size I want) on sale for $349.00. I didn't buy one yet because I'm still thinking on it some.
Came back home and decided to veg on the sofa because it was 105° outside.

Below is a link that will take you to a video of Hiker greeting Keith today.

Hiker greeting Keith

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video of Hiker greeting your brother. She sure loves him.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay