Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hump Day

Hiker and I got out of bed just before 7 am this morning. It was very cloudy outside but that burned away quickly. Had some breakfast and then I headed over to Stater Brothers to do my grocery shopping. After I got home and put everything away, I put Hiker in the car and we headed up to Canyon Country park where we did a 1.3 mile walk. Was sunny, in the low-70s and a bit humid.
Did a little weed pulling in the yard today since it was cooler outside. Got a splinter of some kind in my finger so I had to dig that out.
Did several online surveys and watched TV.
Got up into the mid-80s this afternoon. I had the doors open for most of the day, but the house started getting warm so I had to turn the A/C on for awhile.

Photo I took while on our morning walk

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice day. It's going up to 90 here in next few days.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay